Sunday 7 April 2013

Light Trails, which is better...?

I really liked the effect of the light trails, but I wanted to find somewhere where there wasn't any other artificial light, so we went to the park to do a test shot (the first image), however I didn't have any more glowsticks to do the test shot with, so I just used the torch on my phone! And when I looked back at the shot I was really pleased with the effect, however I wasn't sure if I liked it enough to start using my torch instead of the glow sticks, so I decided to take advantage of out facebook group for the final major project to get some opinions.


 
After reading the advice I decided it would be best to try and combine the effects and just take as many photos as possible. And now I have a new place to take the photographs that isn't so far from home. And the morephotos I have, means the more primary research I have, as this isn't the easiest project to gather primary research for.

No comments:

Post a Comment