Wednesday 6 March 2013

The First Photos...

To start getting some primary research I went to the beach to try and get some photograhps, however the clouds were hanging a little too low above the horizon so I only had a limited time to get photos of the sunset, but I will go back to get more.



I also wanted to have a go at doing some star trail photographs, however I couldn't effectvely change the exposure time on my  camera, so these will have to be done with a different camera. But I did attempt to do some normal light trail photographs down lord street, but because I had to move the camera to produce lines I couldn't depict what kind of pattern I would get.

 
 
These were a couple of my favourites. I used the lights from the trees down Lord Street to create the blue and the green, I was trying to create a pattern that could be interpretted as the northern lights, however it wasn't successful, but the overall effect is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment