Tuesday 19 March 2013

Light Trails no.1

With the first lot of light trail photographs I was very limited with what I could do as I couldn't alter the exposure time, however with a more advanced camera (even though the longest exposure time is only 30 seconds) I was able to change the exposure time so it could capture the movement of the light.



I tried to find a location that had limited other lights, which I thought I had, however a few golden lights have turned up, however I don't feel they ruin the photographs, so it's okay. 
Because these turned out so well I want to experiment with some other colours, instead of just editing these on Photoshop, and hopefully I can experiment with two colours in one shot and see what effect that has.
So I shall be off to buy some more glow sticks!

No comments:

Post a Comment