Monday 4 March 2013

I Have Chosen...

For my final major project I have chosen to look at Natural Phenomenons!
I always find myself drawn to natural forms, I just think there is such a magical aspect to it that such beautiful things can just happen, as if it's just by accident.
I was slightly worried about going down the natural route, as it feels like something that will have been done to death, so it may be difficult to put my own twist on it, but I think Phenomenons, such as the northern lights, or bioluminescences is something that may not have been looked at much before.



To start gathering ideas and for research I have created a Pinterest board, so that any articles and images I find are all in one place and will take me (or should take me) directly back to the site they are originally from. I really Pinterest, I can spend hours "pinning". Hopefully this will also gives me ideas of primary research I can do, for example what photographs I could take.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment