Thursday 30 May 2013

Exhibition Space

I had a couple of ideas of what I wanted my exhibition space to look like.


Originally I just wanted to have my 2 dresses each on a mannequin and then have an A1 image of the dresses being worn. However I was informed that this would look too shop like, and also because the dresses are so similar, it wouldn't be effective to have them right next to each other on mannequins.


Another idea I had was to display one of the dresses against the wall and have one of them on a mannequin, accompanied by 4 A3 images, because I had edited 4 of my favourite photos from the photo shoot and I was struggling to choose between them.


However, after receiving my feedback, I decided it may look effective to display some of my samples from throughout the project. The display would also have a 20 by 30 inch image (I had to have it printed at ASDA rather than college, so the image wasn't quite as big). It also fills the space better, but still doesn't look cluttered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment